Yoga at work... works!
Sitting all day is not what our bodies were designed to do! The corporate office lifestyle has a measurable toll on our health. Provide employees a tool to counter stress on the body and mind through a workplace yoga session.
Benefits of Yoga in the Workplace for Employers
- improved performance
- decreased sick days
- increase camaraderie among employees, promoting team work
- make the company more attractive to potential employees
- a tool to provide employees to combat the stresses and challenges of the job
Benefits of Yoga in the Workplace for Employees
- a chance to get up and move
- stretch out your computer desk soreness, back, neck and wrist muscles
- increase focus
- lower stress
- prevent or rehabilitate work-related injuries due to repetitive movements
- improve the core which improves posture
Classes can be 30, 45 or 60 minutes and can take place at lunch, before work or after work. All that is needed from your organization is a quiet space with as little distraction as possible. A meeting room or lunch room is often a good location as long as the tables and chairs can be moved aside for class.
What if I've never done yoga before?
Classes are designed for all experience levels, so it does not matter if yoga is a foreign word to you or if you practice headstands in your living room, there is something for everyone.
Contact Amanda today to discuss what type of program will work in your workplace!